BREXIT Questions & Answers

Are Ready2Go removals able to cross borders between the UK and the EU?
YES, we are 100% compliant with the latest regulations and have appointed agents in the UK and Spain to process the Customs Declarations documents to successfully clear the borders.

Have the transport costs increased due to Brexit?
Yes unfortunately the removals costs have increased due to the agents fees, in addition to these your removals process might be liable for a VAT or IVA in the UK or EU. These costs will be explained clearly during the initial conversation about your removals requirements. In some circumstances your items might be exempt from these VAT/IVA charges if documents can prove you are undertaking a total change of residence.

What Paperwork will I need to Supply?
Copy of Passport.
Proof of address in the UK for the last 12 Months (Council Tax Bill).
Proof of address in the EU country to where you are moving.
NIE for Spain.
Inventory List of your consignment.
TOR1 Reference Number, this is an application with HMRC VAT for Transfer of Residence Relief, it’s a simple online process and once completed you will receive a Unique Reference Number (URN) which we will then send to the UK agent to process.
Spanish Agents documents, Authorisation to act on the clients behalf and a Sworn Value Statement to state the value of Goods being sent.

Contact us now for more information!